Thursday, May 26, 2005

Whew.


Step one to getting goals met: get teacher training applications in. *CHECK!*

I stayed up until after three am last night getting my UBC application package together, but now I'm FINISHED. I just need to get one final letter of reference together for SFU, and then I sit back until June, July or August (maybe September) to find out if I'm getting into UBC or SFU, in September or January. I really hope I make it into the September intake. Starting four months earlier and (more importantly) FINISHING four months earlier. Um..yeah. Bring THAT on, TYVM.

I was going to go to a rock and gem meeting tonight, but I'm tired. Instead I will draw and sleep and so on. Yay. :)

I need to buy some film. And start carrying around a camera. I want to take pictures all the time now, and it's hard when I don't have a camera handy. Even if I've got my sketch book, I can't usually pause for half an hour to sketch something. Half a minute? That I can do.

No comments: