Sunday, May 29, 2005

Challenge


Hokay... Dave has sent out a blog challenge. Post something every day in the month of June. I'm going to try it, although it will dilute my fabulous (HAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHA!!!) writing.

Currently, I'm cross-drugged, so I feel great, although a bit sweaty. Mmmm...neo-citrin and benadryl. How I love thee. And thee. Thou? Meh.

Currently rereading the first four books of "The Guardians of the Flame" series by Joel Rosenberg. Good stuff. I bought the fifth one a month or so back, started reading it and realized I couldn't remember what happened in the first one. They're pretty short (compared to, say Robert Jordan) so I've already read nearly the first three. Keeping up the pace, I ought to finish the last one right about the time I'm awake for no particular reason at 0500. Again. Two days in a row, dammit.

I slept a lot today, but hopefully being up for no particular reason at 0500 will work in my favour.

Let's go test that theory now, shall we?

No comments: