Saturday, April 16, 2005

Well, darn.


So I discovered today that the "send this gay marriage thing to people" was a hoax. I guess I shouldn't be surprised...but you know what? I'm not actually upset about falling for it. It was neat to see a list of over 100 people who were in favour of gay marriage.

In other news....I bought two bras a few days back. They were the first two bras I tried on in the first store I went to. I even pretty much stopped looking after finding those. This. Never. Happens. It always takes me several hours, starving half to death and maybe finding one that sort of fits. Then the tears start as I realize that I've wasted an entire afternoon and $60+ on a bra that squishes in bad ways and is loose in other ways because the anti-theft tag interfered with the changing room fit. This was actually a nice experience. I spent around $50 for both, and it took me about 10 minutes.

No comments: