Sunday, April 03, 2005

How geeky am I?


I'm THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS geeky! *holds arms out as wide as they can go, then jumps from side to side to extend the reach.*

The backstory: Dave gives me to do lists. This is because my to do lists look something like this...

TO DO TODAY
1) Make list
2) Eat some food. Preferably healthy. Or at least non-candy.
3) Clean my whole room. Try to reorganize books as well. (FYI..I have over 2000 books.)
4) Find a career.
4a) Retire with lots of money.
5) Get married and have babies. (4a and 5 are allowed to be switched)
6) Achieve black belt status in karate. Consider taking up fencing.
7) Fill up the car with gas.
8) Write another novel
9) Book ten parties.

His look more like this:
1) Something cute and fun (like cuddle with him)
2) Clean room for ten minutes
3) Do fifteen crunches
4) Read a book or knit and relax for at least half an hour.
5) Make five phone calls for Passion Parties.
6) Write 100 words for my teacher application essay
7) Go to a website and research information for a disc golf camping trip.
8) Figure out a plan for organizing your books.

Anyway, I'm currently doing #8 on his list. Since I have over 2000 books (I really should count them someday. Maybe while I'm organizing them.), this is necessary. As to the title of this post...I'm going to organize my non-fiction books loosely based on the Dewey Decimal System.

I am SUCH a geek.

(Edit: I just realized that I wrote for ten minutes to set the stage for a paragraph that lasted less than four lines. LAAAAME. Oh, and my Rio now has all the tracks back on it, I'm ripping more of my CDs and I STILL don't have my gorram tags properly aligned. [I'd forgotten that I'd fixed a bunch of the file names when I first put them on.])

No comments: