Saturday, April 30, 2005

blah de blah de blah.


Please Mr. Virus go away. I dislike sneezing and sore throats. I like feeling creative, but I don't like having the time to be creative thanks to me not wanting to move. Ok? Ok.

I've been working on my teacher training essay for my application. It's blah. Good, I think...but blah.

I've been drawing. That's not blah. I want to take some art lessons. I've been taking tutorials from online which is fun, but I'd like real time feedback. I did a painting in watercolours tonight...basically just slapped some yellow down to see what it looked like. It looked like a dragon, so I painted a dragon. It amused me for half an hour or so. When it's dry, I'll post a picture of it on Flickr. Unfortunately painting a dragon didn't mean that I slapped paint onto a real dragon becuase THAT would've been REALLY FREAKING COOL. (Dave via ICQ: until it woke up, got annoyed and ate you, and *I* had to find a new girlfriend) As it is, it's only slightly freaking cool. No caps.

What a weird disjointed post. Me stop with the typing stuff to the internet now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!