Monday, April 04, 2005

Music Meme in My Pants.


From Donna and Rog... take the next twenty five songs on your playlist and add "in my pants" to the end of it...kind of like the "in bed" fortune cookie game. (Ask Dave about the fortune he got the night he met my parents...hoooooooooo)

But since I've been talking about the Rio, this is pretty appropriate.

1. Into Temptation in My Pants (Yep)
2. More in My Pants (The more the merrier?)
3. Don't Think Twice in My Pants
4. Time Machine in My Pants
5. The Beaches of Cheyenne in My Pants (obviously an inferior bathing suit while body surfing)
6. Sunday Morning After in My Pants
7. Tonight, Tonight in My Pants (Don't need to even comment on that one, that one.)
8. Swimming in Your Ocean in My Pants (related to the Beaches of Cheyenne?)
9. Don't Worry Baby in My Pants
10. Friends In Low Places in My Pants
11. Five Minutes in My Pants (better be longer than five minutes...)
12. Love without Mercy in My Pants
13. I Like To Move It in My Pants (What? Don't you?)
14. Colm Quigley in My Pants (Also various other 'name' songs...Gloria, Vincent, Adrian...not to mention all the CITIES in my pants...)
15. My List in My Pants
16. Kiss From a Rose in My Pants (sans thorns, I hope.)
17. A Kind of Magic in My Pants (Damned straight it's magic down there.)
18. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot in My Pants (I don't swing low, but maybe it's a sweet...um...never mind)
19. Until the End of Time in My Pants
20. Muzzle in My Pants (I'm not into the chastity belt thing, but whatever floats YOUR boat.)
21. Spoonboy in My Pants
22. Love and Affection in My Pants (awwwwww)
23. Nowadays in My Pants
24. A Boy Like That in My Pants (bwa ahahahaha!!!)
25. World Where You Live in My Pants

Honourable mentions: Smoke, Put Your Hand in the Hand, Stay Home, Strawberry Wine, Smells like Funk, Naked, Consequence Free, Summer of '69, Some Lovin', Celebration, Stranger in Paradise

No comments: