Saturday, April 02, 2005

Warning: F-bombs ahead


My goddamned fucking piece of shit $400 MP3 player bit it today. I needed to reformat the enitre fucking thing, after spending waaaaay too much time today fixing the music tags. I lost all my playlists, all the songs (luckily I had backups, except for one CD and the preloaded stuff) and ALL MY TAGS! Bloody flaming...argh! I need to go to bed. Currently it's sucking back the over 1000 tracks from my computer. This may take a few minutes.

I just turned on the light to go to bed, and the fucker just blew out on me. I'm leaving before I blow up my computer, the fish tank and the microwave. I think I'm making a command decision not to watch any Queer as Folk or knit to calm down, since I seem to be sending out a destructive wave of tachyons or something.

Seriously, people should pay me to walk through their competitor's R&D areas. I'd blow them all to pieces.

I'm not pretending that anyone broke my website anymore. It seems to be bad karma (pun NOT intended...my MP3 player is a Rio Karma.)

Oh, and I'm not thrilled with my hair right now either. I need a straightening iron or I look like Bozo the Clown. (Can't sleep, the clowns will eat me. *shiver* I hate clowns.) (Edit: I just noticed that the ad on my sidebar was for wigs. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)

(I know. I know. My problems are tiny compared to everyone else's, but DAMMIT! They're MY problems and at almost 4 am, they're fricking huge)

No comments: