Tuesday, April 12, 2005

25/F craves fuzzy snuggles


I want a pet. I want something that doesn't stay in water 24/7 (got one. HI FISHIE!), or more than four legs (and yes, even if it's crippled and missing several legs, insects and arachnids are RIGHT OUT). Snakes are cool, but not ones that eat rodents. Rodents are fine, as long as they aren't the bite-y kind (like hamsters), or stinky ones. I'm allergic to cats, and don't like the idea of taking dogs for walks, or cleaning up after them. I also don't want something super exotic that is expensive and fragile (ie: chinchilla or hedgehog)

So far my short list appears like-a so.
-rabbit (there's an adorable one at Petcetera that I was petting last night)
-gerbil(s)
-rat(s)
-mouse(mices [sic])
-ferret (probably falls under expensive/stinky category)
-snake (fragile/exotic)
-lizard (not so good with the snuggling)
-guinea pig (I had one for a while...he was COOL)
-bird(s) (Awfully noisy, but really cool. And pretty. I think I'd like an owl, please.)

For birds and small animals, I've already got the cages...I'd just need supplies.

DAMN YOU KEEGAN FOR PLANNING ON GETTING A CAT!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

No comments: