Wednesday, April 20, 2005

blissssss...


I've been feeling really awesome over the last couple of days...more so than I have in the last several months. Unfortunately for my loyal readership *snickers at self-importance* this has translated into less entries because I'm actually out DOING STUFF and not sitting around on the computer. *glee!*

I've been painting and drawing...soon I will have a gallery on a fantasy/sf art website, which of course I will share the URL.

I've been writing. I have a short story in the works and another novel...neither of which have broken 1000 words yet, but they're being worked on, which is more than I can say about the last six months.

I've been volunteering. I've done some work at an elementary school (currently I'm covered with green paint residue) and I help with kid's karate.

I've been training. Every day I'll do some karate, and I've also been working out on an exercise bike. (Go figure...practice, and one gets better. Who knew?!)

So, yeah. All this is interesting to me, but it doesn't make for very interesting posts. Sorry about that.

No comments: