Monday, April 04, 2005

List of Things.


Things that have annoyed me over the last couple days:
-there are sugar ants in my room...right beside my bed. Ee-yuck.
-this was discovered at 3 am, leading me to spend the next two and a half hours cleaning.
-my party on Saturday was cancelled.
-I forgot that I was invited to the lovely peechie's party, so I could have gone there.
-I'm very sore from karate, and I managed to bash my hand while *cough* breakingtrainingboards *cough*. (probably negating my right to complain about it)
-I still haven't gotten to the doctor.

Things that have pleased me over the last couple days:
-giant pretzel sticks
-there's a fair down at Coquitlam Centre that I might go to (I've been craving cotton candy the last couple days)
-my hair is not scary anymore
-my room is getting clean, thanks in part to the above mentioned sugar ants
-my Rio now has 1618 tracks on it, with 125 hours of music. (please don't die again. please don't die again)
-THE ONE WHICH PLEASES ME THE MOST!! I actually feel good. I'm tired from really fracked up sleeping patterns, but I feel as though things are under control. *knock on wood*

Incidentally, someone told me where that comes from...apparently pagan (Irish?) used to believe that spirits and so on lived inside trees, so by saying something then knocking on the wood they lived in, they hoped to get the luck from them. Although if someone started banging on my door, I probably wouldn't be giving them good luck. :)

No comments: