Saturday, May 01, 2004

Purchases


I got an extra hundred dollars on my paycheque this week, so after paying off some of the stuff that I needed to for this time period I went to the mall. :) I actually was very restrained. I bought a white sports bra that I have needed for some time, some white knee socks to go with my Mary Jane shoes (black strappy dress shoes with a slight heel and closed toes) and a cute tan skirt for $5. All in all, I wound up spending less than fifty bucks, including lunch. That's pretty good for me...I have had some serious spending issues in the recent past. So, my only impulse purchase was the tan skirt, even though I hadn't planned on picking up the socks today. White knee socks are at Sears for $4.99 if anyone's interested.

Exercise today: two hours of karate

No comments: