Wednesday, May 26, 2004

*tentative stretch*


Cool, I'm not in agony from kickboxing. :)

This is all kind of random thoughts from early in the morning. Please don't take it personally.

I just want to reiterate a few things about my diet... Number one, it is not an "I can't eat (carbs, protein, sugar, milk, etc.)" kind of diet. It's more of an "I'm exercising like crazy, so I should be fueling my body with the correct amount and type of energy that I'm outputting". Secondly, I've been feeling physically much better than I have in AGES, probably partly due to the fact that I'm not eating like crap all the time. Thirdly, it has been pointed out to me that my feeling crappy is probably not due to eating sugar/caffiene/whatever.

To that I say that I probably shouldn't be eating junk and if I feel sick when I eat it, yay. One more reason to not eat it, even if it's not the junk food's fault. However, I'm noticing the pattern that when I eat certain things, I feel yucky. Kind of like when I'm exhausted I feel yucky, or when I ride in cars with certain people who hit the brakes too fast because they're following too close to the car in front of them *cough dad cough*, or when I read in a car/bus/skytrain I know that makes me feel nauseated. Therefore, I try to minimize doing what makes me feel bad. In this case, it's kind of like getting stung with a bee. Maybe it was the bee sting that caused an allergic reaction, or maybe it was the air you were breathing, or some random attack in your brain, but you can try to avoid bee stings and so you do.

No comments: