Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Ow. Ouch. Ooh...owie.


I'm having some trouble with this whole "typing" thing right now. I was emailing back and forth with the Master of a local kickboxing school for the last day or two and I went down there to chat with him. Tonight happened to be the time that the white belt class met, so I got to join in. Oh. My. Goddess. I hurt. I hurt very much. There was so much cardio stuff. I have a two week free pass, so I'll be heading down there twice next week and once the week after. I don't know if I'll be joining or not, but it was a great workout and an extremely fun experience. This ought to counteract the sleeping I did this afternoon and let me actually fall asleep tonight. With any luck I also sweated out the Coke that I drank this afternoon. I had it and started feeling really crappy...I've been pretty much cutting refined sugar out of my diet for the last two weeks or so, minus the Coke slurpee that I had when I had cramps, and I didn't sleep that night either. It has to be the sugar, because I've been drinking Diet Coke with no issues. I don't drink coffee or tea, so I don't get caffiene from that either. Now I go to the shower. And to bed.

Exercise today: 1 hour of hard cardio kickboxing

No comments: