Sunday, October 01, 2006

Meme!


Gwynabella tagged me. Blame her.
3 names you go by:
Karin
Lovergirl
Sweetie K

3 screen names you've had; including the current one you use:
randomsynapses
The Teacher
Krystal_Band'h (hello, TrekMUSE! 1996!!)

3 things you like about yourself:
I am helpful
I am great with kids
I am really smart
(bonus: I'm smoking hot.)

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I procrastinate
I waste time doing crap on the computer
I'm messy

3 parts of your heritage:
Scottish
Austrian
Canadian

3 things that scare you:
SPaceInvaDERS
Suffocating
Losing loved ones

3 of your everyday essentials:
At least 8 hours of sleep (or I get cranky)
Lime Diet Coke (or I get cranky)
Downtime (or I get cranky [I get cranky a lot...])

3 things your wearing right now: (obviously my Jewelry)
My Canucks jersey!!! GO CANUCKS!! (I was at the game last night)
Really cute, red, lacy (omitted due to google searches)
red and yellow tie dyed socks

3 of your favorite bands: (or artists! And arrgh only 3?!)
Madonna (old stuff)
Leonard Cohen
Bonnie Tyler

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Substitute teaching
Writing another novel (and editing the one I did two years ago)
Selling stuff I've made online or elsewhere

3 things you want in a relationship:
Understanding
Love
Communication
(Bonus: *omitted due to google searches*)

2 lies and one truth:
I haven't done any painting in over a year
I haven't had any Lime Diet Coke in two full days
I'm getting a pet for my birthday

3 of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Knitting
Karaoke

3 bloggers you want to party with:
(I'm not counting people I see on a regular basis)
Karaoke with DM
Angela from AMCR...my god, girl. I want to be like you, but I'm just white and nerdy (heee! ONE reference to Weird Al)
My whole LJ friends list.

3 things you just can't do:
Anything resembling the splits. I'm lucky if I can get a right angle.
Fart in front of people
Be friends with willfully ignorant people.

3 things you want to do really bad right now:
Watch Season 4 of Kim Possible (but it's not going to be out until 2007 *SOB*)
Drink some Lime Diet Coke (but it's late, and I don't want to be wired)
Have a teaching job.

3 careers your (ed: YOU'RE...NOT YOUR) considering:
Teacher (um, duh)
University/college prof
WAHM (work at home mom [this one...not for a few years yet.])

3 places you want to go on vacation:
The UK
Japan
A cruise of some kind

3 true loves:
(I'm not going to count people...you all know who you are. And you're reading RIGHT NOW!!!)
Good 80's fantasy movies
The Internet
Creating things with my hands

3 favorite animals:
Horses
Kestrels
Cats

3 reasons why your (ed: YOU'RE!! DAMMIT!!!) doing this:
Gwyn told me to.
I like memes
I should be in bed, but I'm not.

3 people who must take this quiz:
Anyone
Who
Wants

No comments: