Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Meme


Angela tagged me. :)

1) Would you bungee jump?
Probably.

2) If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
I'd have to go with teaching. I'm SO lucky. Next would be selling stuff I've made/written etc.

3) Your favorite fictional animal?
Rufus the naked mole rat from Kim Possible. Or else the owls from Owls in the Family.

4) One person who never fails to make you laugh?
Gwynabella.

5) When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up?
Teacher. Again...SO LUCKY.

6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Smack the snooze button a bunch of times.

7) Have you ever gone to therapy?
Counselling.

8) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Teleportation.

9) Your favorite cartoon character?
Kim Possible

10) Do you go to church?
Not any more.

11) What is your best childhood memory?
Horseback riding.

12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, but I think that there are some aspects of it that are somewhat archaic.

13) Do you own a gun?
Just cap and water pistols.

14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes...both in karate and when I was younger I slapped my then-bf. I also kneed him...err...yeah. I was 13.

15) Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yep. Karaoke, church musical, various mini school productions.

16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
General fitness and health.

17) What is your biggest mistake?
I don't think I've really made any huge ones. Probably money management.

18) Say something totally random about yourself.
I'm hungry and I'm going to have soft boiled eggs for dinner. With sourdough rye toast.

19) Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, but I think they were trying to get into my pants.

20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Dave threw me a surprise party two years ago for my birthday. That was amazing.

21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Usually.

No comments: