Monday, June 05, 2006

Songs I currently LOVE.


From the Beat:
Wikked Little Grrls by Esthero
Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado
Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

From JRFM:
Tonight I Wanna Cry by Keith Urban
Not Ready to Make Nice by The Dixie Chicks
Honky Donk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins
Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson
Kiss This by Aaron Tippen

Various radio stations:
Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

There are more but I can't remember them. :(

And off to bed I go...an hour later than I hoped, but an hour earlier than I feared.

Oh yeah. And tomorrow is the infamous 6-6-6 day. (Hello googlers!) If you're worried? Get the fuck over it. Seriously. Women have been planning on inducing labour so that their kids aren't born tomorrow. The numbers are a purely arbitrary way of creating a timeline for people. According to the Chinese calendar tomorrow is day 24 in month 5 in the 95th year of the reign of the Republic. And according to the Gregorian Calendar it's already June 19th and the world didn't end. Source for dates here.

Anyway, if it turns out the world does end tomorrow...well...oops. I guess I'll be the first against the wall.

No comments: