Sunday, September 18, 2005

Don't forget...


Tomorrow is Talk Like A Pirate Day.

I'm doing a scrapbook/article thing and would like to interview some people. I've already asked a few bloggers with school aged children if I can use some of their posts (thanks Sheryl!) but if there's anyone out there who wants to send me some stuff they remember about their school experiences (good, bad, ugly, etc.) or about their kids' experiences, that'd be cool. kinkygrrl1701@yahoo.com or comment. Make sure you let me know how anonymous you want to be as well.

In other news...I am the goddess of stick figures. I love a program that in nearly every class the prof at SOME point says something like, "Now pretend you're a first grader." Yessssss...something that's not a stretch. I've done more colouring and drawing in the last two weeks than I have in the last couple months.

In other, other news...I want more non-caffiene laden diet pop. I'm pretty much out of Diet Sprite and diet grapefruit. I've got Diet Coke with lime, but I need more of both others and diet tonic water or something. I'd love a DCwL, but that's not condusive to me getting to sleep before REALLY late tonight, and my schedule for tomorrow looks like this...

0530 get up
0600 leave house
0630 get to Dave's
0730 get to school

...sleep is kind of required before midnight.

Damn, I'm tired...and it's not even eight. Only 46 more weeks of school to go!!

No comments: