Saturday, August 13, 2005

Political post.


So I heard from Bimkins that Christopher Walken is running for President in 2008. Interesting, assuming it's not a hoax. I don't follow politics or Hollywood very much (except Jennifer Garner. I'm slightly obsessed with Jennifer Garner.)

Looking around the site, I find I'm not a fan of the quote in the upper right hand corner of the index, "If you want to learn how to build a house, build a house. Don't ask anybody, just build a house." I suppose it could be interpreted two ways. To learn how to do something, just do it. But I think that it wastes a lot of time to jump into something without asking how to do it!

He has some good, if vague ideas, but since he's only proclaimed his intentions a few days ago it will probably get better.

No comments: