Monday, August 22, 2005

From the annals of "Gee, why didn't I think of that."


Apparently disc golfing for four hours straight causes pain the next day. Ow. I think every joint is sore. My finger feels better...it's not as swollen or sore, but my hip feels like it's going to pop out of its joint. This is a recurring injury that I usually get during Ultimate season, but it seems to have stiffened up after yesterday.

Oh, and I have a sunburn on my upper chest where my tank top didn't cover. I managed to remember to put a little sunscreen on it yesterday, so it's more itchy than painful, but it's still annoying. :P I get to put lavender/peppermint (healing and cooling) oil on it and aloe (healing). Sticky and candy scented...that's me and my sheets. :P And NOT because of naughty activity either. :)

No comments: