Tuesday, August 16, 2005

On the list of things that I didn't really want to do today...


...pull a tick out of my leg. (links below for search engine arrivals) Niiiiiice. So now of course, I'm looking through lists of tick-borne diseases. Great. :P Fortunately, it seems that Lyme Disease (the one I was worried about BEFORE I found a whole bunch of other ones) is only transmitted 36-48 hours after being bitten, and I was bitten about nine or ten hours ago when I was disc golfing. (I got a 33 and a 32 for each of the nine holes we played. 31's my best. In case you were wondering.) Anyway, in case anyone has arrived here from a search engine, here is a site with pictures (so NNY...don't click) of bugs and other creepies. For local British Columbians, here is a site from Victoria.

Also on my list of things I didn't want to do today...run out of gas! Yay me! So, since bad things are supposed to come in threes, is my bed going to collapse when I lie down on it tonight? *snark*

No comments: