Sunday, March 27, 2005

Viewer Participation Time


Ok, I'm asking people who read this to help me out with some things. First, I was watching SpongeBob SquarePants (yeah, shut up. I was babysitting.) (or however the spelling is) and they were talking about really bad swear words. Apparently there are thirteen of them, or something. I've come up with about six...but that's it. Anyone wanna try to figure out some more?

Also, time for an internet diagnosis (a la someone whom I can't remember...Sarcastic Journalist, maybe...) . For the last couple of weeks, I've been nauseated, stomach ache, headache, dizzyness and light headed, absolutely exhausted, and completely unmotivated to do anything. Any guesses? I'll be going to the doctor's on Tuesday, so I'll probably be getting some bloodwork and stuff done so I might even find out what it is for sure. I'll give you all a gimme...I'm not pregnant. :P

So, my guess is catscratch fever. :)

No comments: