Wednesday, March 02, 2005

"Suddenly I'm a refreshing mint flavour"


(Two KarinPoints[tm] for anyone to understand and comment the reference.)

Why one should always check the pockets of pants, even when one is convinced that there's nothing in said pants. I apparently left in my jeans a little pot of peppermint lip balm that I got in Victoria. Now I have a little metal pot, which used to contain peppermint lip balm, and a refreshing mint scent on my load of laundry. *grumble* So far I haven't found a single clump of lip balm anywhere...with luck it dispersed evenly throughout the load.

In other news...I believe one of my students has a crush on me...or else he really likes cookies. (I'm thinking it's the second) I gave him some cookies for Christmas, and his mom told me today that they went with him when he was in Europe with the family last month. *giggle* We had been having a really crappy lesson today...he was giving me some pretty major attitude, and having minor little meltdowns every ten minutes or so, and generally acting like a pain. I mentioned making him some new cookies so he didn't have to keep the ones I'd given him earlier (like two months ago) and he lit right up, paying close attention and everything.. Too bad I didn't mention that at the beginning of the lesson instead of right near the end. I could've saved myself 45 minutes of grief. :P

No comments: