Saturday, March 12, 2005

Don't have much to say.


Congratulations NNY family for your newly More Mobile Munchkin (tm).

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Karin
Birthday:October 10, 1979
Birthplace:New Westminster, BC
Current Location:My parents's living room
Eye Color:varies...usually some form of green/blue
Hair Color:VARIES. Currently (Dave, don't read this) pale, pale, pale red blonde, a transitional colour until it dye it hot pink tonight
Height:5'8.5" (or, slightly taller than Dave[I'm so gonna get it when he gets home])
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right for pretty much everything
Your Heritage:Scottish/Austrian
The Shoes You Wore Today:Barefoot
Your Weakness:As if I would post those for the whole world to see! Pfft! (Oh wait, this is a blog. I already have)
Your Fears:Spiders, death, being wrong, seaweed, being disdained, losing those I care about
Your Perfect Pizza:Oooooh...tandoori chicken, bacon and prawns (eaten whilst drunk in London)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Yeesh. Um, become financially stable?
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:*poke*
Thoughts First Waking Up:Fuck, I don't feel good. Can I stay in bed? ---OR--- *smacks snooze button without thought*
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes, breasts. (And I can tell when someone's looking at either, TYVM)
Your Bedtime:Ummmm...hehe. Around 3 or 4 am these days.
Your Most Missed Memory:Horseback riding
Pepsi or Coke:Coke, but I'm trying to quit
MacDonalds or Burger King:MacDonalds...ditto, although I'm lovin' Wendy's these days
Single or Group Dates:Usually single...less pressure if only one person knows the group (Dave and I had BOTH our first date. Ask me for that story sometime.)
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Eh, whatever.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate usually.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Mint mocha, or steamed milk with almond syrup
Do you Smoke:Only because I'm so hawt.
Do you Swear:Only in certain situations.
Do you Sing:I love it, but I haven't been in the last couple years...now I am again because I have my RIO!!!
Do you Shower Daily:Every two days
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:been there, done that, I should be finished
Do you want to get Married:Yes, if it works (wishy washy, sorry)
Do you belive in yourself:Sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:Oh, HELL yes. I get "staying still" sickness.
Do you think you are Attractive:Yup.
Are you a Health Freak:Nope. I'm a freak that's relatively healthy.
Do you get along with your Parents:Mostly.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love 'em.
Do you play an Instrument:(badly) guitar, flute, sax. (less badly) tenor drum
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yep. Date nights are good stuff.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Uh huh.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Ew. No. I ate three caramel/chocolate creme Oreos the other night and bleahh...too sweet. (eek, I'm growing up)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No. :( I need to fix that.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Kind of. Does selling sex toys count?
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:only in the bathtub. It's MARCH, for crying out loud.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No.
Ever been Drunk:A little
Ever been called a Tease:Yes, but I'm always called that.
Ever been Beaten up:only in a controlled fashion at the dojo
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:painlessly
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Jeez...I've only been struggling with THIS for the last month...I want to be HAPPY when I grow up.
What country would you most like to Visit:Japan
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Doesn't matter
Favourite Hair Color:Doesn't matter, probably not blonde
Short or Long Hair:Long if it's clean and suits them
Height:around my height or taller...doesn't really matter
Weight:proportionate
Best Clothing Style:umm...clean?
Number of Drugs I have taken:illegal: zero, legal: 20 or so
Number of CDs I own:about 150
Number of Piercings:3
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I try not to regret (and my mom reads the site ;)

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!


Exercise today:

No comments: