Friday, March 18, 2005

Things that randomly occur to me while I'm driving


Y'know what? Forget Baby Mozart and Baby Bach...I betcha I could make a killing from parents who can't stand classical music. Personally, I don't mind it, but I would love some other options. When I have kids, I'm going to get someone who knows what they're doing to lay a different music track over the visuals for the Baby Mozart stuff. For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, it's basically a bunch of video clips of things that are interesting to babies and toddlers, and which stimulate brain development. The soundtrack is Bach or Mozart (maybe some others? Baby Beethoven?) which is supposed to also stimulate brains. I propose that other music is just as complex for babies and can do the same thing in stimulation.

Therefore, I shall unveil my greatest invention ever... Baby Pink Floyd, followed closely by Baby Rush and Baby Beatles. I mean, not only is it complex musical notations, it also stimulates language development and an appreciation for a different form of classical music...classic rock. Who's with me?!

(And this is why I should be getting more sleep and less sugar. Damn you, banana bread with chocolate chips!)

No comments: