Tuesday, March 01, 2005

*grumble*


My computer is acting up. When I type, it doesn't recognize that there is typing going on. It's very frustrating.

Currently I am eating boiled spinach with melted garlic butter on it. It's quite yummy. I haven't had boiled spinach since I was a kid, and weirdly enjoyed it then as well. I decided that I should probably have more iron in my diet, and since I'm not a fan of liver and I don't eat much red meat anymore, I figured I should get some veggies. Spinach seems to be ridiculously high in iron, so here we are. I've been close to anemic before...sometimes when I go to donate blood I'm almost turned away because there just isn't enough iron. So I'm going to start eating raisins and spinach and steak (when it's available). With any luck, this will also kick start my body. I've been significantly less than energetic over the last several months, so I'm hoping... I've started taking a multi-vitamin (bright neon yellow pee!!), dried lychee fruits, and I'm maintaining my vitamin C regime every day. So far, no change, except the neon yellow.

Now the question is...does talking about my bottom functions mean that I'm going to get more hits? I mean, look at how much Dooce talks about poop...

No comments: