Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Bleah.


Time for me to go to the doctor's. There's nothing specifically wrong, but I'm so exhausted all the time, and so unbelieveably unmotivated to do anything, including going to visit Dave a lot of the time. *sigh* It feels silly to go to the doctor for something without many symptoms. :(

Off to a PDP (teacher training) meeting this morning. I'm finding it hard to work up any enthusiasm about it. Or anything lately. Except for orange juice. I really really like my orange juice. Which we're currently out of. Bother.

My CD-ROM is now working (YAY! to Kit for bringing it over, and to Dave for installing it!) so I can continue to fill my Rio with musical goodness. :D

Incidentally, I need to hold another party in March. Is anyone interested? (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!)

No comments: