Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ooh, my tummy...


I must stop with the eating of the peanut butter chocolate eggs from Easter. Bad Easter bunny! No more peanut butter chocolate egg-y goodness! >:(

So, my hair has been cut, and it looks pretty darned good. I have captured the "day of getting the haircut" hair on "film" (check out the flickr stuff down on the sidebar), since I'll never be able to make it straight like that ever again. From what I could tell, it involved a hair straightening iron, defrizzing goop, virgin's blood and seven nude priestesses dancing around me chanting. I'm not sure exactly how I'll duplicate that, but I'm taking auditions for the part of the nude priestesses this weekend. *blinks innocently*

Actually, it wasn't that difficult, but I'm still not going to be able to duplicate it, I'm sure.

No comments: