Friday, August 27, 2004

Weirdest favour I've ever asked anyone...


So, I had this nightmare last night, leading me to ask Dave the following questions.

#1: "Do you have any kids that I don't know about?"

and

#2: "If we ever become part of an elite resistance team trying to free a country from an evil dictatorship, and we get betrayed and captured by members of our own team, and held in a rather nice country club-like commune, and you impregnate one of the women who is holding us prisoner (and who was one of those who betrayed us) as well as have a two or three year old with her, could you please make sure that I don't find all this out when I'm changing the new baby's diapers...on my birthday?

This then leads to one of the best lines I've ever remembered from a dream... "How many half siblings are my future children going to have?!"

LOL...wow. I guess I ought to cut back on the burritos before bedtime. And no, there are no children in the immediate future, or the not so immediate past. :)

No comments: