Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Miaow...


I'm BLOWN away. This is something BIG. HARD luck to those who haven't seen it. My mind is totally BLOWN. SUCK it up, folks. Why didn't anyone TURN ME ON to this before? Different STROKES I suppose, but I tell you, it's HUGE. It's been a LONG time since I've seen something like this.

What the hell is she talking about, you might ask? Why, I've just watched the first three episodes of Queer as Folk , I might answer. I borrowed the first three seasons on DVD from Bimkins when he came out. Ahem...pardon the pun. What an amazing show. I have got serious hots for the Justin character. Normally I don't go for blondes...or seventeen year olds...but ye flipping gods.

Scuze me, I have to go mop up the drool now.

(oh, I am SO going to get in trouble for this post.)

No comments: