Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Ugh


My tummy hurts. It always hurts. Or feels sick. Or feels generally icky. Maybe it's about time to mention this fact to my doctor. Oogh. I really think I ought to have stock in Tylenol, Gravol and Tums.

I'm so tired as well. I think that I'm worn out from this semester. I can't wait until Thursday 3pm because that will be my last final!

Things I plan to do during my almost-month off.
-spend some quality time with Dave.
-visit with friends I don't see enough of.
-visit with friends I NEVER get to see!!
-finish knitting Drew's baby blanket (40-50 more rows to go!!)
-work in my garden
-read a whole bunch
-CLEAN MY ROOM (remove roughly half the stuff that's in there and chuck, recycle and charity-ize it.)
-watch the three seasons of Queer as Folk I borrowed from Bimkins
-do the cross stitch hummingbirds on towels that was my mom's Mother's Day present.
-work out way more, especially training for karate.

Speaking of karate...I will hopefully be doing my first grading just before my 25th birthday. Yay!

No comments: