Saturday, August 14, 2004

Not much to say


While I've been doing a lot, there hasn't been much to write about. My room was measured last night by the wonderful Dave who also hung out with me for three hours while I cleaned more. My room is actually beginning to emerge. :D I am pleased. I've also decided that I need to start doing more craft stuff, if only to get rid of the mass quantities of STUFF in my room. Most of the stuff I've got is bulky as well...yarn, soap, paper etc. Bleah.

I haven't been exercising except with Ultimate and karate. Bad, bad. Especially since Ultimate is finished (third in our divison. :) ) until fall. I need to get myself motivated again. Must start running or something. Yuck.

My brother and dad are in Scotland right now. My brother plays in a pipe band and it came in second at the World Championships. Not too shabby. :) He's off to Italy in a couple days, the lucky little...Hmph. Ah well, I got to go to England two years ago.

Mostly I've been working. I got 20+ hours this week and I've got another 15 next week. It's nice, but I'd really like to have my brain shut off for a while. One of my students is on vacation and another is on shortened time (2 lessons/week instead of 3...and her mom wanted her to do 4 or 5, but changed her mind.)

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I've registered for classes. I'm doing two crim courses...one correspondence and one actually in class. *gasp of astonishment* I'm going to be attending REAL CLASSES in the fall!! I'll be at SFU all Monday. How bizarre.

No comments: