Monday, August 30, 2004

Game called on account of rain...financial rain, that is.


Dave and I were going to go away today, tomorrow and Wednesday since I've managed to finangle two days off in a row without tutoring or craft store. Unfortunately, the gods of finance suggested otherwise. :( Ah well. This gives us the opportunity to explore Vancouver and do some touristy things. On the possible schedule for tomorrow or the next day: Granville Island, Chinatown, the James Bond exhibit at Science World, Playland and the Vancouver Aquarium.

I'm feeling significantly better than yesterday. The random anger seems to have gone along on its merry way. I'm happy about that. Partly it was the idea that I wasn't going to be able to go anywhere...that kind of thing doesn't usually bother me...I am disgustingly Pollyanna-like a lot of the time. This time however, probably coupled with a lack of sleep, made me extremely anxious and upset. Things are much better now...I have two days off in a row and I'm still desperately in love with my man. Things are much better than they were yesterday. :)

Exercise today: walking around Ikea for four hours

No comments: