Monday, August 09, 2004

Darned heat wave.


Dave came over last night around 10 or 11 and stayed until 4:30 in the morning. He was helping me clean my room. Oh dear god. Did we ever clean... I have removed over a garbage bag of clothes, purses and bags from my closet and dresser, I have about 1/2 a garbage bag of paper to recycle and very little actual garbage. None of the clothing is really all that great...but if anyone wants to look through it, comment or email. I'm about a size 12-16, Large/XLarge. I actually had the space to do my kata inside my room. I am shocked. Also, I'm getting rid of a bunch of cheesy romance novels which will bring me no money at the used book store. Anyone want them? They're yours.

And I am more than slightly sneezy. I HATE having allergies to dust. Bloody flaming... >:(

Oh and I found a digital camera that someone loaned me...er...over two years ago now... They have never asked for it back...I need someone to tell me the correct and moral thing to do which allows me to keep the camera. ;) Comment on ways for me to justify keeping this camera!!

Things to do this week:
-finish cleaning my closet
-go through some boxes to get them out of my room
-visit NNY and Drew. (How's tomorrow evening for you guys?)
-Tutor and work
-clean off the couch
-clean off the desk if I have time
-go through my craft magazines and recycle most of them. Anyone want scrapbooking or rubber stamping magazines?

To recap the stuff I'm giving away...
-clothes sizes 12-16
-craft magazines
-romance novels

If you're embarassed about wanting any of it, you can always email me at kinkygrrl1701@yahoo.com

No comments: