Sunday, June 06, 2004

Yipes.


A little overwhelmed, it's still good! It's still good!


At the risk of sounding totally mushy, I'd like to send out a big kiss to my boy. He knows why. :)

Quickie update:

My knee=happy. I was tutoring the other day and bent over and heard a CRACKPOPSNAPCRUNCH. I froze and just thought "Holy shit. That sounded like it should have really hurt." I flexed it several times experimentally and there was neither pain, stiffness or residual cracking. This was Friday afternoon, and it is now back to normal except for being a little stiff when I first wake up.

My skirt=really fricking gorgeous. I love it. As well as my mesh top. I went to the mall with Candyman today and it was funny to have people look weirdly at me. I haven't worn strange-ish Goth-like clothing since high school/first year university and so that amuses me.

My hair=gorgeous. Dark dark dark purple/black. It will have very obviously purple streaks in it in the next couple days/a week.

School=eep. I'm actually pretty well on track, but still feeling kind of freaked out about the whole thing. I think I've got everything under control.

I've actually got some news though. I'm planning on applying for a police department in the next couple of weeks. LOL. This also amuses me. I've had most people I've told tell me that they can't picture me as a cop. Well, I wanted to be a high school teacher so it's not really THAT much of a stretch? Right? Hello? :) Erm, yeah.

No comments: