Sunday, June 13, 2004

Gotta focus...gotta focus...OOH! SHINY!!!


Things to do today


-Eat a healthy breakfast and lunch
-Do five sets of chapter review questions for midterm on Tuesday
-Finish writing eight short answer definitions for take home midterm due Thursday
-Start and finish 4-5 page paper for take home midterm due Thursday, of which I know nothing of the topics.
-Run 1.5 miles at the track to practice for the scary police physical.

Things which have so far distracted or otherwise caught my attention tempting me to abandon the things which I need to do today


-Blogging the things I need to do and things which have distracted me
-Apricots
-Purple sparkly nail polish
-Cutting my nails
-Cleaning my room
-Laundry
-Hairspray and the possibilities it presents
-Webcomics
-Bideeogemu (videogame)
-Work calling me to take a shift for today
-Weights
-Going out and exercising before working on my papers
-The garden
-Reading my weblog
-Reading one of the books I picked up at the Criminal Justice institute's library for $1 each.
-Tweaking my template
-ICQ/MSN (Luckily there's hardly anyone awake and online at 0930 on a Sunday)

Exercise yesterday: 2 hours karate, some exercises C/M taught me
Exercise a couple days ago that I forgot to write down: 1 hour lifting 5 lb weights while watching "Finding Nemo"

No comments: