Thursday, June 10, 2004

Hoo...busy...


Played Ulti tonight. I feel not too bad now. I felt like death when I got home. I was sore and freezing, but I feel like I played not-completely-lame. Scored two points and we won both our games. All in all, it was pretty good. Oh, except for the whole "we have three girls so there's no breaks" thing. :) But that's ok. A couple more weeks of that and I'll look damned good in a bikini. :) I rewarded myself when I got home with hot chocolate and marshmallows, salt/vinegar chips and a hot bath.

Oh, and my knee and my previously sprained ankle are pretty much the only parts of my body which don't hurt.

Things are moving forward on the police thing. I'm going to a meeting on Saturday for it and I've started training a little for the POPAT. Yup. I've already had some requests from people who want to borrow my handcuffs when I get them...so I'll be starting a waiting list. Bribes will be accepted. (Gee, wonder if that's against regulations... Nahh... ;) )

I teach tomorrow morning, so I'll quickly update my schedule and then crash like the exhausted chiqua that I am.

Exercise today: 2 1/2 hours of Ultimate

No comments: