Wednesday, June 16, 2004

*hyperventilating*


I. Cannot. Do. This. Paper.

I am completely unable to do this. I have a raging headache, impending cramps and I am so tired and hot that I just want to sink into the basement and sleep until tomorrow night. I worked today and I have to work tomorrow, so despite the due time of 430, I lost two days that I should have been able to work on it.

I have NEVER just sat and looked at a blank screen like this before. Never. If anyone has any ideas...here's what I have. This is a cry for help people!!

"Describe the evolution of the relationship existing between capitalism and democracy in wester liberal democracies. Why is this an "uneasy relationship"?

OUTLINE:
Introduction-quick overview...write it last
Para 2-definition of capitalism
Para 3-definition of democracy
Para 4-definition of a liberal democracy
Para 5-the evolution of the relationship between Cap and Democ
Para 6-why it's an "uneasy relationship".
Conclusion-repeat the intro, but in a different way.

No comments: