Sunday, June 27, 2004

I love summer but...


I really really really really hate shaving my legs. >:( But I like how they look and feel afterwards. This mini-rant brought to you by the razorburn I'm currently enjoying on my right shin.

I looked into a gym near my house today. The things that I would really like from a gym are, in no particular order:

1) POPAT training.
2) Heavy bags and other boxing equipment.
3) Many weight stations.
4) Many treadmills/bikes/stair climbers/rowing machines.
5) Both very early and very late hours. 24 hours would be ideal.
6) Within walking/biking distance from my place of residence (currently Port Moody/Coquitlam)
7) Adrian Paul/Duncan MacLeod to own it. ;)
8) Personal trainers.
9) Pool
10) Frequent classes (yoga, self defense, weight training, running, circuit training etc.)

This one has 3, 4, 5, 6 and sometimes 8. I've given up on 7, and until I live in Vancouver, I probably won't get 24 hour service. I'm thinking about buying a 10 visit punch card for $60. A month is $43, so if I go 7 times in a month it's worth getting a monthly thing. I'm going to hold off for now, at least until I look around a bit more. Does anyone go to any gyms that they would recommend?

No comments: