Friday, June 18, 2004

Woo!


Well, I finished that paper yesterday morning at 0500. I'd like to throw a big thank you out, first to Candyman who came out above and beyond the call of boyfriend duty at 0100 to supply me with a Coke slurpee (the only thing that kills my stomach cramps) and Montery Jack Chicken Taquitos from 7-11, then stayed up until 0500 with me proofreading, and encouraging and making sure that I really understood what I was writing about until 0500. This is the day after he finished his final...so he is done with school for the semester. THEN!!! After I finished and he made sure that I had all the pieces (which I actually didn't...but hey, it looked like the walls were bulging and I was seeing hallucinating spiders out of the corner of my eyes) he then drove it up to the university to hand it in so that I could get an extra hour of sleep before I had to get up to work at 930 for 10.

Thank you also to Jeff for your ideas for inclusion/exclusion. I appreciate it and will be calling on you for my upcoming paper on staples theory. :)

Soooooo...I got my first paper back. :) 9/10. That's an A. *big huge grin* I reread it when I got it mailed back to me, and I'm kind of going "I sort of remember writing that. Damn...that's a brilliant point. Where'd I get that from...no reference. OH! *I* came up with that!!"


Anyway, I'm taking this weekend mostly off from schoolwork. I don't have any assignments due until July 16, and I'm not working this weekend, so I'm going to take a breather. Monday, I'll be at the university starting my research.

No comments: