Monday, September 08, 2003

Monday Five


1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
All of them, usually.

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
Right now I don't mind cleaning my room because it's actually getting clean. It's sort of satisfying.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
Clean as needed. Sometimes I'll be asked to clean out the dishwasher or vacuum or something.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
I clean better when I'm angry and/or depressed, or if there's someone there to keep my mind on the task. Otherwise I'll pick up the first book I see and read it for twenty minutes or until my butt falls asleep, then put it away and do the same thing five minutes later.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
I went through a couple boxes of books and magazines and put a bunch aside to get rid of.

No comments: