Friday, September 19, 2003

Grrrr...


Remember I mentioned that serious hate against Shania I've got? Well someone stuck in the new Shania CD at work tonight. Grrr... Then it all went to hell...

I was on cash most of the night and I had to void out about three transactions. The till apparently has a minor conniption whenever the wrong payment type is punched in. *grumble* I was talking to the till and the scanner after about the first half hour. Usually it takes me at LEAST an hour to start talking to inanimate objects. :p So yeah. If you read about the evil cash register...that's what's going on.

Not working until Monday! Yehaw! I get to work on homework tomorrow. Ya-hoo! Oh, wait...that sucks. ;) Meh. I need to get it done and I'm working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week, plus I have karate and Ulti.

Incidentally, my friend from next door emailed me back. Apparently she plays Ultimate as well through UBC. *boggle* Small world.

No comments: