Saturday, September 13, 2003

Hmmm...


I am getting very stressed out. It's only the second (third?) week of classes and I'm already behind in readings. Not fair! I started during the summer!! So, I get the fun ache in the chest from the "oh wow, I really should have started that project last week" nerves. How the hell did I ever manage to take more than three courses?! I must have been crazy!

So I went to an early morning (10 am) Ultimate practice down at Jericho Beach this morning. I should do work, but I'm tired. :( So very tired. :( I think I will fall asleep reading my textbooks and forget about karate today. :p I hate doing that, but I think it will be better for my health in the long run if I don't do any more super physical stuff today. But first, I will eat because I have not done so yet today.

I'm thinking soup. I like soup. Unless my mom has something in the fridge. Mmm...leftovers... Or soup.

No comments: