Friday, September 12, 2003

Friday Five


Brought to you, as always, by the fine folks at Fridayfive.org


1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
Yup, exactly the same. I don't use my middle name except on paperwork though.

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
I actually really like my name. There's some weird schizophrenic Biblical stuff going on with it. :)

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
My mom wanted a name that she could say in German or in English. My middle name is kind of a family name, and it's a Saint's name (apparently...) which is sort of the Catholic tradition. I don't know. It was explained to me when I was six or so.

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
I really like Oasis... :) Go figure. Mostly everyone else I've asked hates it. :p I like Amberlyn, Brooke, April or various other "nature" names for girls or any Gaelic type names. I like Brendan (raven), Callum, Andrew or other Scottish names for guys.

5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com / triggur.org / astroexpert accurate? How or how isn't it?
Huh. I've never heard of these...*pops into another window*

kabalarians.com's analysis...
The first name of Karin creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain. The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life. You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics. Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings. You have definite executive and leadership abilities, however others may find you to be rather forceful and uncompromising. More congenial business and personal relationships would result from being more tactful and more aware of the needs of others. If you sacrifice too much for material ambition, there may result a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life.

Um, wow. Not even close...next? Oh wait...here's something for health weaknesses...

Your health could suffer through ailments centring in the head. Also, the generative organs could be affected.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok, that I can get behind. Apparently all my weaknesses are in the head. ROFL! I like that...

Ok, the triggur.org one is just silly. :p

I'm finished. Laters.

No comments: