Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Why my boyfriend is the awesome.


(Geez, nothing like a crisis to get my ass posting, neh?) (Oh, and we've got about 115 gallons out now.)

He just sent me upstairs to rest and blog etc. while he does some magic stuff in the leaking closet involving duct tape and plastic wrap. Oh, and a hairdrier. He brought over two (much better!!) shop vacs and helped suck up a bunch of water, then took me out for dinner. I didn't enjoy it as much as I normally would have, since I was practically falling over, and each sip of my lemonade caused a minor flashback. "Augh! Water being sucked up through a tube away from the floor!" I kept looking at puddles on the ground in the parking lot and seriously...my hands itched to suck those babies up.

*blink* *blink* I. Am. So. Tired.

I want my daddy to come home from Mexico. :(

No comments: