Sunday, January 30, 2005

Have you ever had one of those nights...


...where things just "click"? Where you talk to people that you've known for a while, and discover that you've got more in common than you thought before...and that these people would make amazing friends outside of the context in which you have known them in?

So yeah. I had a pretty awesome night.

And I bought $100 worth of office supplies today. I should NOT be allowed near office supply stores by myself...however now I have a pretty green stapler. Ooh! And HANGING FOLDERS! And a CASH BOX! And, and...a "keep track of mileage and gas" book! AND CLIPBOARDS!!!! *claps hands in excitement which is probably not shared by the majority of her readers*

Ahem. I will be placing an order for my business around Tuesday. If anyone is interested in buying bath stuff (Valentine's is coming up, guys!), vibrators, lubes, lotions or various other creams, let me know and I can bring stuff to you to look at and smell and so on.

No comments: