Sunday, January 02, 2005

Of cramps and sleeplessness


Yesterday was spent recovering from a non-alcohol fueled New Years Eve. I managed to get Kit hooked on Alias, which we watched until 4 am or so then talked until 630. I slept until 1:30, then crashed again after lunch and more Alias from about 4-7:30. All this sleeping meant that I wouldn't get to sleep again until nearly 5:30 this morning. I only slept until noon, so hopefully I'll have my sleep schedule back on track for going back to work on Tuesday. One of the happy side effects of not knowing what time it was at any point was that I could go to the field with Dave at 9 pm to toss around his new discs that light up. Much fun with LEDs!

Part of the reason I couldn't sleep was a horrible pain in my left leg from my ankle to above my knee. I know that I'm supposed to ice horrible pains, but instead I used the Magic Bags that Jen, Dave's sister, got me for Christmas. Hey, it is FREEZING in my basement. My toes are still cold. Thanks Jen! They work awesome.

Ok, that's it. Except for the MP3 player update. Currently I have over 45 hours of music on it, and I've used less than 25% of the memory. I loves me my Rio.

No comments: