Sunday, January 30, 2005

Cleaning...


I should be tidying my room some more. With the insertion of a ton of crap from under the stairs and the upheaveal of all my stuff, it looks like a bomb went off in there. Because of the way the water was heading, there's a big spot on the floor where everything got moved from. Actually, there WAS a big spot on the floor, but it's currently being occupied by stuff for the business. My desk is buried under several pounds of "to be sorted", and the area in front of my desk is completely blocked by ten or fifteen boxes of stuff. I don't know what to do with it all!! However, I just spent the last hour and a half scrubbing my bathroom, so at least I did SOMEthing tonight. I want to put my desk together, but I'm tired, dammit. Maybe I'll knit for a while and see if I want to do some of that. I've got to put my fabulous new office supplies somewhere, after all.

That is, somewhere besides the formerly clean spot on the floor.

No comments: