Friday, January 30, 2004

You have just won one million dollars:


Whoa, really? Do I have to send you money for me to get mine? Oh...it's just this week's Friday Five. :)

1. Who do you call first?
The lottery corporation to make sure that it's really true.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
Put a serious downpayment on an apartment or condo or a reasonable house. This way, my monthly payments are fairly low.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
A first edition (1984) hardcover copy of "Neuromancer" for Justy.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
Yeah. Some worthwhile charities, help pay off some bills for some friends, maybe give $500 to some people. Random acts of kindness.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
Most of it...I figure living off the interest is a good way to do it. I probably wouldn't even quit my job...I'd be able to work at a job I love and use all the money I made there for fun stuff. Use the interest for paying bills.

No comments: