Thursday, January 22, 2004

Insert title here


I was pretty grumpy Sunday when I did the Friday five. :p Oh well. I can tell...dunno if anyone else can.

Helped no name yet paint her apartment a little on Saturday. That was cool...I've never done any painting before. Got to meet a boy. :) Finally. :) It's strange...I read all these people's blogs and I'm meeting a bunch of them all at once.

I'm a little tired, so punctuation and flow of thought will be going out the window. I'm uncomfortably crampy. :( I slept a bunch today...day off. I wound up crashing at C/M's last night because I had what I believe to be a minor migraine. Sensitive to light, major headache, but no nausea (for ONCE in my fricking life...). He tried to wake me up around 4 am, but I was really unable to drive walk.

I don't have to work until 3:30 tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be sleeping in...since I slept through a lot of this afternoon and probably won't be able to get to sleep until around four. *grumble*

I did some rubber stamping today. It's the first time since I was about ten that I've done any and I'd forgotten how much fun it was. I'd bought a bunch of stamps and ink and embossing powder from work and was just playing with the stamps and ink. Maybe tomorrow I'll break out the iron and the embossing powder and get serious. :)

I'm planning on having a table at the Vancouver Flea Market in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone want to kick in some money for it and I'll sell some of your stuff? Research will be forthcoming and I'll get more details in the next little while. Allegedly.

No comments: