Sunday, May 06, 2007

Oh, Internet...


I'm so sick. I'm sleeping 18 hours a day in four hour stretches. My throat and neck feel like they're going to explode. My ears are plugged with an ominous almost-ache that I'm nervously monitoring. I have virtually no voice. My chest and nose are clogged with stuff I don't really want to contemplate, but the lack of breathing forces me to. I've been sick since Wednesday or so, run down before then and I don't really feel any better than I did when I first dropped from this.

On the plus side, I do have fantastic wool socks that I finally finished knitting. They're so cozy. I love them beyond anything I've ever knit before.

But I'd almost trade them for being well. Almost.

I do believe I'll be calling in sick tomorrow, and possibly for a few other days.

No comments: